Adult Services

Service Coordination (Case Management Services)

Man smiling surrounded by lightsOur program offers services to adults that range from basic supporting to assisting an individual to live in their own home or with family or friends. We can also help with accessing residential services. All services offered have specific eligibility standards.

Yamhill County Developmental Disabilities Service Coordinators are able to assist adults in coordinating an Individual Support Plan (ISP) or annual plan. We provide information and referrals to connect individuals to resources and services available in the community. We monitor health, safety, support needs, and satisfaction with services. You may choose to receive help from trained caregivers in your home, a foster home, or a group home. When you choose to receive services in your own home, you may select to receive case management services from Yamhill County Developmental Disabilities Program or from one of our local Support Services Brokerages.

Please contact these Support Services Brokerages directly for more information about case management and other support provided:


Employment Programs provide community-based employment, training, and support to adults no longer attending school programs. Visit Oregon Employment First or contact your service coordinator for more information.

Day Support Agencies

Day Support Agencies (DSA) provide group opportunities to develop social and communication skills that help build and strengthen relationships among family, friends, and local communities. DSA also provides opportunities for people to do things they enjoy that involve the broader community. DSA supports participation in local clubs, associations, and organizations.

In-Home Services

In-Home Services assist adults to continue to live in their own homes or with family. This service is tailored to an individual's support needs, and a Services Coordinator will work with you to develop a person-centered plan, and determine what supports, services, and resources are available to you.

Adult Foster Homes Services

These services are provided by someone who has licensed their own home and provides daily care for individuals who'd like to live in a home-type setting but may not need 24-hour awake staff. The supports provided in the licensed home are identified by the individual and their team to promote independence and meet an individual's goals in the home and community while promoting health and safety.

Residential Home Services

Residential programs provide services in neighborhood settings for individuals who require 24-hour care, supervision, and support. These homes are licensed by the Oregon Office of Developmental Disabilities Services (ODDS), and are run by agencies with 24-hour awake staff. This program offers a person-centered approach to service planning, promoting independence, and assisting to meet an individual's goals in the home and community while promoting health and safety.

Supported Living Services

Agency providers for Supported Living Services offer individualized support to adults living in their own or family homes.

  1. Developmental Disabilities

    Physical Address
    330 NE Kirby Street
    McMinnville, OR 97128

    Fax: 503-474-4904