What If I Am Not Happy With My Service


If you are unhappy with your services, or a decision has been made about your services that you do not think is the right decision for you, you have a right to file a complaint. If you cannot resolve the issue with your services coordinator, please contact our office to speak with the program manager at 503-434-7460. 

You may also submit your concerns through the the DHS complaint form and submit to our office. If you would prefer, you can submit it directly to Oregon DHS.

Yamhill County Developmental Disabilities Program Contact Information

330 NE Kirby Street
McMinnville, OR 97128
Phone: 503-434-7460
Fax: 503-474-4904
Email Developmental Disabilities Program

DHS Contact Information

Phone: 503-945-9815
Email DHS

Mailing Address

Department of Human Services - Developmental Disabilities
500 Summer Street NE E09
Salem, OR 97301-1063
ATTN: Complaints Coordinator